Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Beau’tee and GorjustAugust 2007 and December 2008
Beau’tee and Gorjust are two teenage sisters that enjoy getting their hair done and spending time with friends.
Beau’tee enjoys wearing PINK brand clothing, listening to music, and getting her nails painted. Beau’tee also loves puppies and playing as a therapist.
Gorjust likes running track, listening to music, and going to the beach. Gorjust also enjoys babysitting younger children and is searching for employment.
Beau’tee & Gorjust need a family that will set limits and boundaries with them and that will include them in family activities. These girls also need a family that will encourage them to achieve their true potential. Are you that family?