Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Christiana is a beautiful young lady, who is full of enthusiasm. Being the eldest of six siblings, Christiana has a very caring and nurturing demeanor. Christiana is charming, loving with a unique sense of humor. She can light up any room with her smile. She enjoys arts and crafts and trying new things. She is always looking forward to an adventure.
Christiana is looking for a loving family who is patient and enjoys fun together. Her forever family must be willing to meet her needs and provide stability. If you are that family, please don’t miss out on another second without this incredible young lady.