Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Christopher TMarch 2008
His favorite superhero is the Incredible Hulk because he is "so strong and no one can hurt him". His favorite are the Marvel movies and would love to see one on the big screen. Chris has a very good appetite and would eat his favorite breakfast, pancakes, every day if you let him. When snack time comes around, he can be found enjoying all types of raw veggies dipped in ranch dressing.
Christopher is a funny, witty, and charming young man who is looking for the support, patience, and love a family can share with him so he can reach his full potential.