Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
I am very active and outgoing young man. I like playing outside with my friends and playing sports throughout the year. My favorite outside activities and sports are football, swimming, bowling, bike riding, and jumping on a trampoline. When I am not outside, I enjoy board games and video games. I do challenge myself by trying new things, such as trivia or bowling with a heavier ball.
I am great at academics as well. My teacher considers me a helper around the classroom. I enjoy all subjects in school. Gym is my favorite since I get a chance to play with my peers and stay active. I know my academics will take me far in life. I inspire to go to college and become something great. I know I have a promising future.
It would be amazing to have a forever family to support me throughout my life. Being able share in family events would be awesome. To be able to look in the crowd and see my own family supporting and cheering me on would be a lifelong dream come true.