Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Kyla is a sweet young lady with a smile that will light up a room. She can be caring an affectionate and enjoys giving out hugs. Kyla loves art especially drawing and scrapbooking. She is also interested in dance and would like to join a dance group or team. Kyla is a good student and performs well in school. One of her favorite subjects is math. Kyla can be shy at first but warms up once she gets to know you.
Kyla would benefit from a family who is patient, nurturing, loving, and committed to her. She needs a forever family that can provide her with unconditional love and attention on a lifelong basis. Could this be you?