Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Natalia and RoccoMarch 2010 and June 2012
Natalia is a fun-loving and extremely talented little girl. Natalia does very well in school and enjoys learning. Natalia has a large imagination which helps with her artistic abilities. Natalia enjoys making up stories, her imagination is so vivid it’s like she takes you to another world. Natalia enjoys drawing, outdoor adventures, listening to music, and painting. Natalia is not afraid to try new things from choir to musical instruments, to even sports. This spunky little lady enjoys soccer the most. Natalia is looking for her forever family, Natalia loves to be the center of attention from everyone and wants attention from a mom and dad that will be there through all her life experiences. Fun fact about Natalia, she loves to say “just kidding” after every sentence. Natalia is waiting for a family that will embrace her and accept her for her.
Rocco is an active and fun guy who loves playing with his Legos. He has an amazing sense of humor that will keep you smiling. Rocco enjoys riding his bike, playing outside, building things, and playing video games. Rocco enjoys being able to take things apart and put them back together. Rocco’ s relationship with his older sister is very important to him. Rocco craves the love and support of a mom and dad who will be there for him for all life’s events.