Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Samuel is a handsome teen, with a great smile. He is outgoing, fun, and are well-mannered. He respects his elders and is polite to people around him. He enjoys spending time with his older brother.
Samuel, considered shy, is coming out of his shell due to recently beginning his first job. He is talking and joking more. Samuel enjoys playing video games and listening to music. He will only discuss his music genres of interest with people he is comfortable with. Samuel likes sports and is athletic. He briefly participated in track. Samuel enjoys a good home cooked meal, but also enjoys eating at restaurants.
Samuel would benefit from continued contact with significant people in his life. He needs a forever home where the caregivers keep him on the go and engaged in activities. He needs a Forever Family! Are you the family for him?