Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.
Ty’cere aka Dayvon is a 16-year-old male who is looking for a family to accept him into their home. Ty’cere is a very charming young man and will keep a smile on your face. He likes to help around the house and is a true gentleman!
Ty’cere’s hobbies are video games, playing football, and listening to music. He is very easy going and can get along with just about everyone. He wishes to finish high school and get a certificate in an electrical trade.
Ty’cere has overcome many obstacles in his life, and the special family for Ty’cere must be willing to learn how to meet his needs and be willing to accept a lifetime commitment. If you are that family, please don’t miss out on another minute without this young man!