Child Support Mobile App and Expanded E-Wallet Payment Options
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) is making it easier and more convenient to manage your child support case and make payments right from your phone by launching a child support mobile application and adding Venmo as an e-wallet payment option.
What can you expect from the mobile application?
The Ohio Child Support mobile application gives users secure and easy access to their child support case information anytime, anywhere.
Look for the Ohio Child Support Mobile Application in the App Store and Google Play. Users can:
- Register to access child support case/order and account information
- Make a payment by credit card or view instructions for making payments from your checking or savings account, either electronically or through the mail
- Review your payment history for the last 24 months
- View case details for your Ohio child support cases
- View and update your personal information, including contact, employment, health insurance and child information
- Contact your child support worker by safely and securely sending messages
- And much more, all from the convenience of your phone!
The Ohio Child Support Customer Service Portal is Ohio’s web-based and mobile application which provides our customers easy on-demand access to their case information, currently on file with the child support agency.
You must register to use the Ohio Child Support Customer Service Portal to use the new Mobile App. Visit the Ohio Office of Child Support website and click on, “Office of Child Support Customer Service Web Portal”. Call 1-800-686-1556 if you need help.
Downloading the Mobile Application
Step 1: Open the App Store or Google Play on your mobile phone, then search for ‘Ohio Child Support’
Step 2: Tap Icon
Step 3: Download the application
Step 4: Login using your credentials*
*If you are already registered via the online Web portal, your User ID and Password will be used to log into the mobile app. If you need to register for the Web portal, you can do so first here. Then use those credentials for the mobile app.
Make a payment—now accepting Venmo
The Ohio SMART e-Pay now accepts Venmo as an e-wallet payment option for child support. It is only available on mobile devices. Transactions are fast and easy! Payment confirmations are provided for your records.
- Payments made by checking/savings account debit can be made at https://oh.smartchildsupport.com/
- Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, UnionPay®, Diners Club International®, and JCB® cards will be accepted.
- E-wallet options include PayPal®, Alipay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo and WeChat Pay.
- A fee will not be charged for any payments made through this website.
- Please allow seven (7) business days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPC.
For questions about these options and more, please call 888-965-2676 or visit the Child Support Payment Overview