BenefitsCheckUp® for Seniors
Benefits AssistanceGet Started with BenefitsCheckUp
Through a partnership with the Ohio Department of Aging and the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging, DSAS is an Aging and Disability Resource Center that provides information and assistance on many programs available to help older adults. You may be missing out on federal, state, and Cuyahoga County assistance programs, Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) Low Income Subsidy (LIS) and Medicare Savings Programs.
You May Qualify For...
- Senior Citizen Tax Credit
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Homestead Exemption
- Home Energy Assistance Programs
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP)
- Homestead Water Rate Discount
- AT & T Lifeline Ohio Program
- Food Stamp Program
- Legal Rights Service
- Senior Employment Program
The Process for Applying
Have you had your BenefitsCheckUp?
- Check our calendar to find out when we will be in your neighborhood
- Call 216-420-6700 to schedule an appointment
- Invite us to your organization meeting or event
- Visit our BCU web portal