Grandparent or Kin
Grandparents and other relatives or kin play an important role in the family. They often serve as caregivers, babysitters, and financial and emotional support to their own children and grandchildren as well as other families in their community. The Department of Health and Human Services strives to provide resources and support to those grandparents and relatives who help sustain healthy families and strong communities.
- What is Kinship Care?
- Ohio Resource Guide for Relatives Caring for Children
- Ohio Kinship and Adoption Navigator Program
- Cuyahoga County Kinship Care Guide
- Free YMCA Membership Letter
- Free YMCA Membership Instructions